EUKN shares knowledge and experience on tackling urban issues. The key objective is to enhance the exchange of knowledge and expertise on urban development throughout Europe, bridging urban policy, research and practice. 13 EU Member States (National Focal Points), EUROCITIES, the URBACT Programme and the European Commission participate in this European initiative.
- 5Is updates
- About – Impressum
- Background documents
- Case studies using 5Is
- CLAIMED – Mobilisation of preventers
- Conjunction of Criminal Opportunity
- Definitive material
- Graphic and spreadsheet versions of 5Is
- How does 5Is relate to SARA, POP and the Crime Triangle?
- Other languages
- Presentations & Interviews
- References to 5Is
- What is the 5Is framework?
- Who is 5Is for?